Tuesday, September 28, 2010

This is what my diet has consisted of the past few days...

Needless to say, it hasn't been pleasant. However, I think this evening is my "turn around day" so I'm thinking I'll feel even better tomorrow morning. Must just be a summer cold. Lucky me! I've been very unproductive at home and at work (obviously) but hope to get back into the swing of things by tomorrow!

Right before this cold set on, I learned that Bert, my cat of 16 years, was finally put to rest. He has been going downhill the last few weeks or so. He was such a good kitty! We got him when I was in 9th grade. He lived a fantastic life and we'll all miss him for sure. This picture is from 2005 but honestly, he didn't look much different now than he did back then. He kept his good looks and never looked aged. :)


3 comments:

  1. Awww!! Schubert! I remember when you got him and the other one from his litter. It's too bad we outlive our pets. They are such good family members.

    ReplyDelete
  2. RIP Mr. Bertus...he was such a good boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He was such a good kitty! Heather, did you show Katie that picture of you guys with them when they were kittens? It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete