Saturday, January 10, 2009

My first entry...



Well, here I am. My first entry in my new blog. (Still blogging in the other blog that Jeff and I share which you can find in my "Blogs I follow" section and it's titled "Do What Now?"

Yeah, my first entry...It'll be short and sweet, like most of my entries. Nothing too exciting here, folks! I don't have kids to post about but will most likely talk enough about my cat to the point where you just might think he is my child! LOL

As my profile states, I'm just a simple person, leading a pretty simple life, hence the simplicity of this blog going forward! =-) Most of my entries will consist of what Jeff, I, and friends do for fun in Kansas City.

Tonight, we are headed to Bonefish Grill. This is a place that Jeff's parents took us when they were visiting for Christmas. We had a good time with them and Jeff's sister and her husband. Jeff and I didn't know we had a Bonefish in this town. We'd never heard of it before then. However, you can find pretty much anything here...we seem to have it all! Fish Bone was delicious and I'm excited about getting to go back! After that, we plan to see the new movie, Grand Torino. It looks like a pretty good action flick.

Well, that's all for now...pretty borning, eh? ;-) That's ok, I'm not one for a hectic crazy life...this one suits me just well!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Heather, Nice blog, glad to see you on blogger. Cute picture of the Foz. Have fun at Fish Bone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Heather!!! Yay, you're on here... can't wait to read all of your posts!! VERY COOL... ;)

    ReplyDelete