Monday, February 9, 2009

25 Random Things, Facts, Goals, Quirks...

1. I'm a worry wart.
2. I love routine and consistency...I don't do well with change.
3. I have about 5 websites I check religiously every morning.
4. I honestly believe my RB cat, Oliver will be the first to greet me at the pearly gates when I die.
5. I hate to read books, but can read anything that is on a computer screen.
6. One of my biggest problems in life is trying to figure out what makes Fozzy physically twitch all the time. It scares him and makes us sad when he does it.
7. I am obsessed with finances and money, therefore, I'm cheap and stingy.
8. I plan to see Dave Ramsey when he comes to KC in May.
9. I think about going back to work on Sunday nights and it makes me more anxious and stressed than the actual work does on Monday morning.
10. I go to church on Sundays and Jeff makes sure I do.
11. I'm on the 9/80 schedule at work and have every other Friday off work. I live for my 3-day weekends.
12. I lead a simple life...nothing too stressful in it, which is why I fear adding any kids to the mix!
13. I often get complemented on my eye color.
14. I really like my house...and it's pretty big, yet when I am home, I spend 95% of my time in one room, our office.
15. When eating at Texas Roadhouse, I want to just grab a broom and start sweeping up all the peanut shells. I'm OCD.
16. I have 4 sisters and we all get each other. We all think alike.
17. I take pride in any job I have and it's really hard to quit one even if I'm miserable at it.
18. I went to Illinois State and think getting my degree was my biggest accomplishment.
19. I think everyone I know is pregnant. I'm afraid it's a just a fad and when my time comes, no one else will be. It's also a time I'm not craving yet.
20. I love reading people's blogs, even blogs of people I don't know.
21. When I retire, I will be playing World of Warcraft again.
22. I hate the cold...in fact I can't even stand the Fall. I love hot summer days with clear skies and even humidity.
23. I play sand volleyball and often reminisce about when we had a net in the parent's backyard and all the neighborhood kids would come over and play.
24. I often think life is just flying by. Being able to distinguish new people at work as recent college graduates, makes me realize I've been out of college for nearly 6 years.
25. I love Cheerio Chex mix...just cheerios, butter, garlic powder and W sauce.

2 comments:

  1. LOL I remember that Cheerio chex mix!!! You used to pick out all the burnt Cheerios from your mom's batch. =o) I am impressed you were able to come up with 25 facts, and they were all interesting. I remember the volleyball net, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I really burn the cheerios??!! haha
    Yep, Heather, those 25 things give a pretty good picture of you!! I like the new look of the blog.
    MOM

    ReplyDelete