Friday, February 6, 2009

Merry Sister Weekends...

So, in 2006, the Merry sisters slowly started moving away. Jennifer to Connecticut, Lisa from Chicago to Texas, myself to Kansas and Megan to Springfield. When Lisa moved to Chicago, we started a tradition of the "Merry Sister Weekends." After Chicago, we all visited Jennifer in 2006 in Connecticut. Then in 2007, we all traveled to Houston, TX to stay a weekend with Lisa. In 2008, all the sisters came to KS to visit for a weekend. The sisters are all back in Normal, IL, except me so I think the tradition will continue with everyone coming here each summer! Or maybe someday we can all meet in Florida or something!

Anyway, thought I'd share a picture from each Merry Sister Extravaganza. I always enjoy looking back at the pictures. It's goooood times!!

Chicago 2006


Connecticut/New York 2006



Houston, TX 2007



Olathe, KS 2008

1 comment:

  1. What fun pictures! I was always so jealous that you had so many sisters. Your house was always so busy, loud, and fun. I remember never being scared sleeping over at your house because one of the older sisters would always be coming in late from working or being out, so it never felt like the whole household was asleep. The best was when Jennifer used to bring us leftover pizza! I can still tell who everyone is. The biggest change is Meghan!! I think she was 13 or so when I last saw her. You are all so pretty!

    ReplyDelete