Sunday, February 22, 2009

This is kinda neat-o =o)

I figured out how to add a signature to my posts! ;o)

Go to http://www.mylivesignature.com/ and following the directions. When it gives you the HTML code, go to your dashboard/settings/layout and scroll to the bottom where it says "Post Template" and paste the HTML code there and save your changes!

Your signature will start showing up on your posts but won't be added to your previous posts. There is a way to make it show up on previous posts but that entails you having to edit your actual HTML code, which I don't plan on doing! I guess another downside of doing it this way and not having it edited into your HTML code is that when you start a post and accidentally delete your signature from it, you can't add it back in unless you start a new post...so you'd have to copy and paste what you already had, into a new post.

That's my blog tip of the century...you won't get much more from me, as I am not that gifted when it comes to blog layouts. LOL!



1 comment:

  1. Cool... that is REALLY neat! I'll have to try to figure that out (heh) and try it on mine! Great tip Heather!!! :)

    ReplyDelete