Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day

Today, Valentine's Day, we spent a majority of the day sanding down the rest of our wood trim. We have one more doorway to sand and we'll be DONE with that part! So, in my collage (using Picasa, inspired by Katie's blog!) you can see the taped kitchen windows, ready for painting. Fozzy jumped up in the picture so I snapped a few more of him. =-) We never let him on the counters but since the blinds were down, he was curious about having a new window to look out of. Also in the collage are the flowers Jeff got me and the jelly bellies I got him. Yeah, we go all out for V-Day! ;-) And then, nicely displayed on my oven are the various V-Day towels my mom has made me through out the years. I also took a picture of the white bean chicken chili we are making for dinner. First try at that so hope it turns out good!

1 comment:

  1. I like the collage! Cute pictures of Fozzy. You'll feel so accomplished when that trim is all done! =o)

    ReplyDelete