Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Rant and Rave for today...

Rant: People Reading in the Bathroom
Ugh, just gross. Get in and get out, people!!

Rave: My New Hard Drive
Jeff just ordered me a 250GB PINK external USB hard drive from newegg.com. The thought of loosing any of my pictures on my current hard drive just scares me. Hopefully nothing ever happens to my current drive but I've always wanted a back-up for all my pictures and important files. We've talked about getting me another hard drive at times but tonight we actually did it. Thanks to my technology savvy husband, he knew what would be best for my computer and showed me the pink one. I fell in love. =-) It even comes with software to sync it up to files on my current computer so it'll be really easy to ensure I have a back-up of all my important files...mainly all my pictures! =-)

3 comments:

  1. Nice look to the blog!! Funny post. Hey, I saw they had the Passport 250 GB for $99 at Best Buy. Thought about it for myself, ha. I have an older WD 60 GB external hd, and so far it has held up pretty well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We paid $69.99 with free shipping and no sales tax over at Newegg.com. It'll be here on Friday.

    Newegg is the bomb when it comes to computer parts. It is almost always the cheapest option.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You crack me up! I will confess to browsing the occasional magazine at HOME in my bathroom, but at work??? Really, people, that is GROSS!!! I want to know how they have the time for that at their jobs??? As a teacher you often have to hold it for hours until your kids go to PE or something. That hard drive sounds great! I love the pink. Cute new honeymoon picture, too! I see you found the wonders of "cutest blog on the block." =o)

    ReplyDelete